Why choose London Fertility Centre
Established for more than 30 years, London Fertility Centre is one of the longest standing independent fertility centers in the UK.
Our clinic on Harley Street was founded by Professor Ian Craft, one of the pioneers of fertility treatment.
Fertility treatment for women and men is still evolving rapidly, and we pride ourselves on continuing to remain at the forefront of fertility care. We make it our priority to continuously assess new treatments and technologies to see if they can benefit our patients. If we believe they could help increase the chances of successful pregnancy, we introduce them.
Our ethos is that for us, it's more than just treating patients, it's about looking after you. From the moment you arrive at our centre, our understanding, supportive staff will have your wellbeing as their priority. Our approach to care guarantees that our staff thoroughly know and understand your medical history and clinical needs, better enabling us to tailor your fertility treatment to the best possible outcome for you.
We use latest cutting-edge technology and the most advanced fertility treatments and techniques to enhance your fertility experience including IVF, ICSI, PESA/TESA, PGD/PGS, blastocyst culture and transfer, FET and vitrification, alongside our dedicated team of fertility specialists.
A series of firsts
- 1982Britain’s first IVF twins
- 1984Britain’s first IVF triplets
- 1984World's first birth following egg and sperm transfer into the uterus
- 1986Britain’s first gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT) births
- 1987Europe’s first egg donor birth
- 1987World’s first IVF birth using luteinizing hormone releasing hormone analogues (GnRH) buserelin and goserelin
- 1990Britain’s first frozen donor embryo birth
- 1992Britain’s first intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) birth
- 1993World’s first percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA) birth
- 1999Britain’s first laser assisted hatching birth